Over a year ago, I gathered 20 friends in my home, to talk about our passions, life purpose and fears. The evening turned into the beginning of a movement. A moment I did not start, but the hundreds and soon thousands of men and women who are taking part of our Passion Co. program, seeking to live authentic lives have created. What Passion Co. does today is offer the environment that provides the support, care and accountability to change our societies' definition of success from being about money and status to being solely about living the life that we want and choose. By helping every person pursue their own dreams and do what they love, wherever in the world they are, we make change.
We are looking to grow our Passion Co. family to take our program to the world, from Amsterdam to Zanzibar.
If you are:
- Passionate about helping others live their passions
- Care about the details and are good at getting organized
- Value openness and honesty in communication as well as self-awareness
- Think and act with an entrepreneurial spirit, and see roadblocks as opportunities
Then this job may be for you.
Passion Co. Chief of Staff
The Passion Company ignites people to reinvent their lives based on their sense of meaning. We believe in creating a better world through inspiring people to do what they love. The Passion Company is a creative and dynamic place to work. As a small and blossoming company there are many hats to wear and exciting creative projects to work on.
Caring: loving and supportive relationships are everything to us.
Intentional: we think and act with purpose.
Bold: we leap into action.
Graceful: we put love into every aesthetic and detail in all of our work.
As a member of the team you will be a vital part of proactively developing the company's future. You will work side by side with our small team. This role is great for someone with impeccable communication and organizational skills who thrives in creating and maintaining important systems and processes as well as being a contributing voice for creative development and strategic planning.
Manage all communications to students throughout the program
Newsletter development and publishing
Planning the most elegant and inspiring events in San Francisco
In charge of all workshop preparations
Shine event planning and co creation
Strategically schedule Passion Co. events
Maintain the company's scheduling
Maintain and update new content on website
General Support for Passion Co. vision and development
- You are passionate about the role
- Have a good sense of esthetics
- Job is part-time or full-time
- Location is in the Bay Area - will be part remote and 1 or 2 days a week at Passion Co-op in the Mission, San Francisco
- Have at least 1 year of experience in event management and / or office management
- Pluses: You do photography on the side, you love DIY projects
- Pay is hourly